Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chapter seventeen

Hey guys sorry for lacking of updates. All stories were updated:] An i will update again before the 4th. Pens are tied right now,Kris Letang just got into it. An they are kind of distracting me so I had to read this like 20592 times to try and get it right. An sorry it is so short.-ciera.
~~~~~~~~~~
Ciera's POV
Looking at him sitting across from me just blew me away. He looked like electric sex for some reason I couldnt take my eyes off of him. A couple of times I had to stop and make sure that I was still breathing. He had this odd power off talking my breath away at the weirdest times.
He kicked me out of my day dream.
"So you ready to go babe?"
"Babe?" I laughed. "yeah lets go."
I took one last look around and made a mental note to tell the girls all about this place. Walking outside I felt the cold wind whisper and wipe across my shoulder. Kris being the gentlemen he is wrapped his arms around my shoulders and warmed me up.
"thanks" I smiled.
"so i'm really going to miss you telling me off for doing these things for you when you go back to Ohio."
He grabbed one of his hoodies out of the back of the car and threw it at me then once again opening the door for me.
"Im going to miss you to Kris." I kissed him hoping he would indeed loning it; which he did to my delight.
"So you up for a party tonight?"
"Who's?"
"Mario."
"Oh..um..ok."
"The girl will be there!" He smiled.
"Alright."
He laughed. "Your a goof."
"I know." I punched him in the arm.
He took me back to the hotel to get ready. I swear he never leaves my side. I walked into my surprise to find the girls all there.
"Well finally." Kelsey laughed.
"Hey guys."
"Where you been."Kylee asked.
"Where do you think?"
"You and Kris are ALWAYS together."
"I know. But it is so damm cute."
"So you really like him huh." Jess smiled.
I Saw Kris walking in his face turning a shade of bright red.
"Yeah I do." He laughed.
"Ah thanks." He kissed me.
"Thanks."
"Yeah ah to you thanks to her."
"Why?"
"Because I didnt have to ask her. An I think it is obvious that Im to shy for that." His face turned red again.
I couldnt help but laugh it was just so damm cute.
About a half hour later.....
"So you guys going to the party?"
"Yupp."
"Well I guess we will see you there then."
"Yeah. Bye." They all chimmed together.
We headed over to Kris's so he could get ready since he didnt want to leave me.
"So what are you going to do when I do go back. You will need someone else to entertain you."
"Yeah, Yeah, I know. Gotta find a replacement."
"Oh I see how it is."
"Im just kidding."
We finally made it to Mario's elaberant home. It was gorgeous, Huge, and just flat out amazing. The Preetiest house I have ever seen, I couldnt believe my eyes.
"wow." Was the only thing that came out of my mouth as it hung open.
"It's amazing isnt it."
"yeah it is."
"Would you prehaps like to see the inside?" He laughed.
"oh yeah..Umm Yes." I smirked.

No comments:

Post a Comment