Saturday, December 5, 2009

chapter sixteen

Kris POV
Later at the arena Ciera dissappeared an I just kind of figured that she was with the girls since they all vanished to. I walked over to the guys who must have heard about this morning because they all were hollering and giving me high fives as i walked closer.
"Come on guys.Really?" I looked at Max and Jordan.
"Could'nt resist." They chuckled.

Cieras POV
When we finally reached the arena I found Vero and some of the other girls and headed in to the lounge with them. It was my first time in there so of course I had to stop and look at EVERYTHING! We sat there for a good while talking about the guys and everything under the sun. Untill someone asked if I was riding in the parade. I didnt know what to say at first but then I just shrugged.
"Did he ask you?" Vero asked.
"Yeah. But I am not sure that I am ready for the glares and press and all that stuff. Yah know."
"Yes, I totally understand and agree. But if your gonna stay with him you are gonna get it sometime. But then again you did just met like 5 days ago so it really wouldnt be good to put you out there like that and then something happen to the two of you." They all nodded in agreement.
"Yeah but Kris really wants me to. He had been dropping hints all weekend. An he had a death grip on the steering wheel when he asked me."
They all laughed and awhed.
"well I mean it really is your choice. If you dont want to deal with the press right now you can have the guys and Anne tell them to leave you alone. That you dont have any comments at this time or something."
"Yeah, I forgot you'd be riding with me. I wont let them get to you if you want to ride with him. And that gives me someone to talk to. You'll be fine with Hal and Kris both in there with you." Anne smiled.
"I think Im going to go then. I cant keep you up there by your self." I smiled as everyone clapped in excitement.

About five minutes later the guys all came down.
"Hey. So what is your desicion?" Kris asked.
"well me an the girls were talking and im going to ride with you."
The biggest smile came across his face. Ear to Ear type of smile! He picked me up, kissed me, and started spinning me around in circles.
"yes I knew that you would I didnt think that you would tell me no!"
"Well I almost did but Anne changed my mind." I smiled over to her.
Kris gave her a thumbs up as Hal and Anne just laughed.

Not long after that they were calling us up to by trucks to get in and get lined up. Kris seemed really excited along with along with the rest of the guys but something seemed diffrent about him. But It was so funny watching him jumo around like a little kid waiting for candy to fall out of a pinata. The boys all raised and kissed the cup as they sent it down the line of trucks from Tyler Kennedy and Miroslov Satan in the front to Marc-Andre and Sidney in the back.
Anne and I sat on the back while the kids and the guys were up towards the front of the bed. She filmed the hole trip for Hal. The kids each came back and left a little message for there daddy It was SO CUTE!

Kris POV
I would look back on ocassions just to look at her face, I dont think she knew what she was getting into. Shoot even all the fans surprised me I cant even imagine what she is thinking. Half way through the parade I asked her to come stand by me so I could talk to her we were standing in the middle of the back of the truck bed so the kids could be with there daddy which they were very thank ful for.
"This is crazy" She said as I helped her get to me.
"I know you glad that you came with me?"
"Yeah most defidently." She smiled "I love to see it from your point of view."
"Yeah. Its cool huh?"
"Very."

As we made it to the stage Hal and I jumped out heloing the kids out an then the girls.
Many people 'awhed' as we walked by I had grabbed her hand because she seemed a tad bit nervous. I only let go because I had to otherwise she would have been with me the hole time.
I watched her the whole time I was up there. I was glad that Vero had taken her in as a friend and I loved the way that she acted with the kids helping all the moms watch over them and paly with them.

After the parade a couple of the guys were headed to Grille 36 but I had some other plans in mind.
"That was so cute standing up there watching you flirt with Max and Jordan." She laughed.
"What, Nah I only flirt with pretty girls. Even thought they are girls they arent very pretty." I joked.
"So mean." she laughed.
We headed over to the North Shore at this little Italian resturant that I have been to a couple of times bymyself and sometimes with Sidney. It is by far his favorite place.
"Awh this is so cute." she said as we pulled up.
"Wait untill you get inside." i smiled.
I ran around to get her door. She laughed as always.
"Everytime I try and be nice an what do you do? Laugh at me!"
"sorry." She smiled am kissed me on the cheek.
"Almost forgiven." She smiled and kissed me again. This time I made it last longer by moving my tounge against her bottom lip asking for entery when she finally allowed me I got shivers down my back. After what seemed like forever I kissed her one more time before moving away."Okay forgiven."
I wrapped my arm around her waist and lead her in to the resturant.

It is kind of crazy how fast and how hard I had fallen for her. How close we have gotten these past couple days how everything would just seem lost with out her in my life.

As we walked inside the little Italian man that owns the place an is ther 24/7 walked up to seat us with a smile on his face. He talked with a think accent that just brought a bigger smile to her face. I could tell that she loved it an she hasnt even tried the food yet. Once we sat down she looked around at everything like I had down the first time I was her then she turned and looked at me.
"This is amazing and SO cute." She smiled.
"Yeah I know."
"There's not many people here. Why did everyone go to the grille instead of coming here? This is better by a long shot."
"Yes. Finally someone agrees with me on that. I tell them that all the time. but Vero has been the only one that has EVER been her with Marc before. Sidney brings girls sometimes. But other than that noone has brought them here."
Are conversation continued on about everything and anything that came to mind. Conversation was so easy between us. Usually Im the one that has troubles talking to girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment