Thursday, January 21, 2010

chapter nineteen.

~sorry it was so short kind of a filler!-c~
When Kris got out of the shower he noticed the little sticky note attached to the TV and read it out loud.
"Deluca's in a half an hour." He smiled. " You are going to love this place."
"Oh am I really?" She walked into the room in a just a towel.
"Yes. It is the best place to go for breakfast." I pulled her into a hug.
"good cause I am Starving! By the way how are you feeling?"
"Oh from last night?" I looked in the mirror. "I feel pretty good."
"Well then the Advil and water did it's job then didnt it."
"Yeah. Thanks for that. You are a life savor."
Once all four of us were ready we headed out.
Sitting there I started to get even more sad then I was before. She was leaving, going back home. Probally get some calls from agencies, that want her to move half way across the country or something. I could never see her again. What if I never see her again?! The would be one of the most terrible things that has happened to me since Luc. My career is great, family and friends, I mean come on I just won the STANLEY FREAKING CUP and now I am about to lose the girl I think I am in love with. No I dont think I am in love. I KNOW I am. Shit. I need to tell her. I need to plan something amazing for tonight. Romantic, funa dn just plain out awesome. So that I can tell her how I really feel about her. So maybe she will decide to move up here, or at least not move away from where she lives now in Ohio.
Ciera:
I looked over to Kris while we were sitting there waiting for our food. He is just amazing. How the hell did I manage to find a guy that is sweet and cares so much about the little things rather then the big picture. Not to mention, Isnt about sex ALL the time. That is hard to find now a days. Plus as an extra bonus he understand my career, the things that go along with it and the problems that can arise. Honestly it is just like his. Flying off to places for a night to do what you need then either back home or off to another place for a day or two.
"Kris." I smiled.
It took him a few seconds to answer, he must have been thinking just as I had been.
"When I leave are you still going to come visit me and want me to visit you?"
"Yes. I want to talk to you everyday. An see you whenever are schedules permit."
"Okay."
"Why?"
"I was just checking." I smiled then kissed him causing him to smile.
"Awhh arent you two the cutest things I ever seen." Max faked a girly voice. Which he was quite good at may I add.
"Shut up dude. I could say the same to you. But I wont. Because you arent as cute as us!" Kris smiled. "But I will say this..First girl to TAME THE MAX TALBOT!"
Max smirked. "Yeah, Ill admit it. She makes me not want to be a manwhore anymore. She just does something to me."
"Awhh Maxie is whipped." Kris smiled.
"It is cause Ky is the same person you are just female." I laughed.
After a very good lunch we drove back to the hotel so we could drop Max off at his car then I was going to take her to have the time of her life...An where is the best place in
Pittsburgh for that?!.....


KENNYWOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment