Saturday, January 30, 2010

chapter twenty

Kris:

I had planned it out PERFECT! I'd take her to Kennywood. Then we would head to the Line. Eat dinner up there, ride back down. Then finally end up in the hot tub at my house with champagne. When we got to the hotel the girls decided they wanted to go shopping. They would met us in about 2 hours. That gave me enough time to get everything ready.

Ciera:

Kris didnt talk much on the ride back to the hoetl . He just kind of stared of into his own little world. Kylee and I had wanted to go shopping on the strip since we get here. It had been a while since either of us had shopped there.

"So Ky, and specifics?"

"Nope. I say we hit them all!!!"

"Sounds good to me."

It was kind of hard finding a place to park the truck that wasnt in the middle of nowhere. But of course we managed. As we were walking down the street I turned to her.

"Ky. Did Kris seem, I dont know Weird today?"

"Yeah. A little. But he is probally just upset that you are leaving. Yah know?!"

"Yeah. I guess."

"You guys have spent so much time together."

"I know. It is just so easy and fun to be around him." I smiled. "Unlike the other guys I have been with. I feel like I dont need to put up a front."

"Yeah. Looks like someone is in LOVE!"She emphasized the 'L' word.

"I....I dont know."

"I think you do know. You just dont want to admit it."

"Maybe." I smirked.

This was going to be a long 2 hours. It was already weird not having him with me. As we finsihed up one side of the street we decided it would be a good time for a lunch.snack break. Shopping the way Kylee does can really take a toll. We wondered into this resturant and sat down at the window table.

"Ky, are you and Max going to try and stay together?"

"Ummm....We havent really talked about it. But I doubt it. As much as we both like each other its just not something that either of us do." She smiled. "Yah know. It's just a fling. It probally wouldn't last anyways."

When she said 'fling' my mind set off to the reaces. I started thinking maybe that was all Kris and I's relationship was.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked.

"Oh nothing?" I replied nonchantly.

"Yah. Okay. It's not the same for you an Kris. It's diffrent."

"I dont know." I gazed off staring at the people walking around.

"You arent. Girl, I'd tell you. Believe me. Your my BFF. I wouldnt lie to you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment