Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chapter twenty-one

When we met back up she seemed distant. From Downtown to Kennywood ot was quite we rarley talked. I pulled into the parking lot and looked over to her.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
She looked from me to the window then back to me. 'Great break in contact.'
"Yeah, I guess.
She turned back towards the window.
'She cant even look at me for longer then 10 seconds.'
"You guess?" I put my head against the window.
"I dont know. Kristopher." She paused. "If I ask you something wil you be truthfully honesty?" She turned in her seat.
"Yes." I did the same.
"Are we still going to make this work even with me gone?" She stared hard at me.
"I...." I stuttered. "I Want to try."
She looked very sad, I saw a tear run down her cheek. I got out of the car and walked around to her side. I opened the door and brought her into my arms.
"We dont have to stay here..." I kissed her forehead.
"I want to stay." She smiled.
"Okay." I wiped her remaining tears. "Well lets go then.
She linked her fingers with mine as we walked towards the gates.
Kennywood here we come.
"I cant believe you have never been here." I laughed.
"I know. Me two. Like my friends would come up here. But I never went with them." She laughed as we walked towards the Phantom.
"Well this place is awesome. An Wait till you go on this coaster." I smirked.
"Which one is it." She asked.
"The phantoms revenge." I smirked.
"Wait! Isnt that the one that like crosses tracks with the other coaster?" She stopped dead in her tracks.
"Yup." I grabbed her hand pulling her in closer. "You will be fine."
"Alright. I trust you."
I couldnt help but smile at that. She trust me that just made my day alone. Let alone that fact that we are going to have the best times tonight.
When they told me to take my hat off I got really scared. I didnt think anyone noticed me yet, but i knew they would then. I mean my hair alone is what they love the most.
Ciera:
Kris basically dragged me up the stairs to the top of the phantom. I was scared half to death. A track that basically crosses another. I could get my head chopped off. I need my head in modeling! When we were about to get on the ride the people that were running it asked him to take his hat off. Kris pleaded with them saying hed just take if off once we got to the top of the hill and hold it but they said it was policy. As soon as he did his gorgeous looks came down across his face and the girls in front of us screamed. "KRIS LETANG! OMG KRIS LETANG IS RIDING WITH US!!!!"
I knew then why he was so nervous to take it off. I also knew that he wasnt aloud to say anything, So i did.
"Excuse me. Dont the rules say to stay turned around in your seat and stay seated!!!" I looked to the two girls. They slowly turned around and decided the pictures would look better if they took it from in the front and having him behind them.
"I knew this would happen" He whipsered as we trudged up the hill.
As soon as we hit the top, Kris grabbed my hand tight and I closed my eyes.
After the ride was over and my near death experience, the coaster was actually pretty fun! We decided to head over to the exterminator with the help of some escourts because of the few people that were following us around.

No comments:

Post a Comment