Monday, August 17, 2009

chapter thirteen

"What happened with Jordan. He said that it was his fault and that he should have backed down when Jordan kindly asked him to. An he aslo said he isnt going to press further with this story. As the others agreed. Nothing should be in the papers or anywhere else."


"You are amazing." I wrapped her in a hug. "I cant believe you did all that for Staalsy."


"I know right." She smiled. "I will do anything for a friend. An Jordan deffidently is a good friend of mine now."


"Do you want to tell him or me?"


"You can do it. Im gonna go check on Jess."


She walked up the stairs as I grabbed the Coffee and headed for the living room.


"Hey Staalsy guess what?"


"What?"


"Ciera just so happened to stay outside and talk with the reporter. He said that it was his fault and that he wasnt going take any further action with the incodent an the others agreed no to run the story."


"WOW! How did she get them not to run the story. They usually will do anything for a good story."


"Yeah I know. I guess they just liked her. An it didnt help that most of them were males."


"Yeah I Guess that is true to."


We both were laughing uncontrollably thinking about those reporters thoughts when they saw her. She sure is a show stopper and I know what I was feeling and thinking when I first saw her at the mall.


"Yeah. My first reaction when I saw her was Why the hell is she sitting with Kris when she could be with me or at least Max." Jordan laughed.


"Hey."





Cieras POV


I headedd up the stairs as Kris headed to the lving room to talk with Jordan. I didnt exacually now where Jess had ran to but I was hoping I was right when I guess Jordans room. I made it outside of the door when I heard sobbing. I opened it up to see Jess face down in the pillow sprawled across the bed.

"Jess what is wrong?" I asked sitting down on the bed next to her.

She didnt look up or even move she just answered with a sadly "nothing"

I started rubbing her back when I felt her start to untense.

"Now dont lie to me. You are really tense right now what is wrong?"

"If it wasnt for me Jordan wouldnt be in this problem."

"What problem."

"He wouldnt have gone out to the car. He wouldnt have hit the guy and he deffidnetly wouldnt have gotten his picture taken by 6 or 7 people while he was drunk to go all over the internet."She turned and looked at me. "It is all my fault."

"Oh honey." I continued. "He is fine. The reporter is fine and he told me that he wasnt going to do anything with Jordan. No charges. No story. Nothing. Everything is okay. Jordan is downstairs laughing with Kris. I heard them as I was walking up here."

She turned and looked at me her make up running all down her face.

"Are you sure he doesnt hate me?"

"I'm positive he doesnt hate you!" I gave her a big hug. " Now come with me and we will get you all cleaned up to go downstairs."

She agreed as I walked with her into Kris's room where my bag was. I gave her my makeup remover and the clothes that I was planning on wearing and shoved her into the bathroom. As I waited for her I laid across Kristopher's bed. His smell ligered on his blanket. 'how I would love to smell that all night.' When she finished we made are way back downstairs to a laughing but tired duo.

"Oh I was just going to come up and ask if you were ready to go to bed. But it looks to me like you are." Jordan stated as he got up and grabbed her hand.

"Yeah. I am pretty tired it had been a very eventful night." She smiled.

"Alright well lets go then." He began to lead her up the stairwell.



"So where did she run off to?"

"Jordan's room."

"Oh I see." He laughed.

"Yup. What was his reaction to you telling him."

"He was astonished just like I was. Shoot I still cant believe you talked the press out of running that story on him." His eyes widened. "How did you get them to agree to that?"

"They just offered me a deal. They wanted me to answer some questions about the party."

"What did you say?"

"Just some of the people that were here. An that everyone had a goodtime dancing, sininging, swimming, and just being around each other." I laughed. "I told them that you throw a hell of a party. An all around everyone was smiling the hole time."

"You handled that so well." He smiled. "Especially the one about me." He smirked pulling me over to him. "You really think I throw a hell of a party?"

"With the help of me you do." I laughed.

"Want to head upstairs?" He smiled.

"Well Kristopher. What did you have in mind?" I watched him as we both got up.

"Nothing. Im just kind of tired, I wasnt planning on doing anything with you yet. Although you are really tempting! I just dont want to ruin anything I got going with you like Max is probally doing right about now." We both laughed.

"Awh. That was the PERFECT answer." I smiled then looked at him. "How many times have you said that before?"

"The guys really didnt say anything to you did they?" He looked at me weird. "That would be the first time that I hvae ever said that. Im not the one that always has a girl on his side. Actually I never have a girl." He laughed.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Kristopher is such a sweet heart.
    I'm glad that the story about Jordan isn't going to be run.
    Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete