Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chapter twelve

When we walked down stairs Jordan, Jess, Sidney, and Kelsey were all waiting in the foyer.
"Well HELLO havent seen you guys in ages!" I stressed to the girls.
"Sorry I ended up staying at Jordans. As for her I couldnt tell you." She pointed over to Kelsey.
"Hey you didnt come back to the hotel last night either. Surprisingly Kylee was the only one that did." We all began to laugh.
"I know she texted me last night. An Jordan I LOVE your bedroom. All hail 'King Jordan'!" I laughed walking into the kitchen, turning around half way to see the biggest smile on Jordans face.
Soon after Kris lead the other out to the pool area.
"Dude I have never been here before I think you have been holding out on me."
I looked to see Sidney gocking around.
"Not like you havent been in bigger at Marios." He laughed.
"Sorry man. You can come over whenever you want." Kris added as he shut the door after Sidney an came in to the kitchen.

"So thank you for helping me with this stuff." He gave me the biggest hug imaginable.
'wow does he smell really good. An his muscles oh my.'
"your welcome. Its not that big of a deal. I like planning parties."
"Then why are you a model?"
"Always wanted to be one. Never presude anything else."
"Well maybe you should try to pursue the party planner. If that is what you love to do." He flashed me a smile.
"I just might do that someday." I laughed and answered the door.

Soon after the rest of the team was there drinking, swimming and partying pretty hard. Some of the girls were being just plain boring. So I came up with a plan. I grabbed there husbands/boyfriends and told them to grab them and jump into the pool. That is the girls that were dressed to swim. They laughed and agreed to the devilish plan. I sat back with Vero telling her to watch as one by one the girls and there guys were thrown into the pool. We tried really hard to not laugh as they walked by. Looking around we saw that everyone else was laughing so we eventually let out are laughter to.

"C you are bad!" I turned to see Kris shaking his head.
"They were being party poopers." I laughed.
"yeah. But you are being one right now." He smirked.
"Oh really how is that?"
"By not being with me." He smiled.
He grabbed me bridal style and walked towards the pool.
"Kristopher I will never forgive you."
"I'm not gonna throw you in I promise."
"Then what are you doing."
"We are going inside." He got a evil grin on his face.
"You are having a party right now!!" I pointed to all the guest.
"PARTYS OVER GUYS!" Kris yelled out still holding me.
They all started booing him.
"Not for you!" Max yelled out.
Everyone laughed as Kris became a shade of red.

Eventually they all realized what time it was and the fact that they had to be up in about 9 hours and be at Mellon by eleven.
"Alright man were out."
They started fileing out into there cars.
"Kris. Jess and I are staying in my king bed." He looked over to me smiling. " We need to go get somethings and we will be back."
"Are you okay to drive?" We both asked.
"I didnt drink."
I looked over to Jess I hadnt seen her drink tonight but along with me she was a party girl.
"Alright. Be careful."
"will do."

I guess the press found out about the party because when we walked them to the door I saw flashes coming from every direction.
"Oh my Kris look at this." I opened the door more to let him have a better look.
"Shit! Jordan is out there drunk."
"I dont see him." I continued looking.
"Me. Wait there he is." He pointed over towards the right side of his driveway. Jordan and a camera man were arguing over something.
"Should we do something?" Just as I finished that sentence the guy was on the ground.
"Oh fuck. Why did he have to go and hit him like that." Kris shook his head as we both ran out the door.
Jess and Kris grabbed Staalsy and took him back inside. I checked out the camera man and made sure that nothing was going to happen to Jordan.


Kris POV
After we got Gronk inside I started throwing out questions.
"What happened man. All of a sudden the news dude is on the ground."
"The fag was in Jessicas face asking her stupid shit. An I told him to leave her alone and go away." He fell down to the floor and looked up at me. "All we wanted to do was leave, get are stuff, and then come back.The dude deserved it he wouldnt even let me get her into the car."
"Alright man it is going to be okay. Im gonna go call the cops."
"Dude you cant."
"why not. If I dont he probally will."
"Not 21 yet. Ring a bell?"
"Oh fuck. I forgot."
"Well what should we do then?"
"I dont know."
"Well right now lets go get you some coffee, lay down on the couch."
I watched him crawl to the living room and up on to the couch and I started laughing uncontrollablly.
"Not funny dude."
"Yes yes it is."
I walked into the Kitchen as Ciera was walking in the front door. I didnt even realize that she was still outside I thought she came in and went upstairs with Jessica.
"What were you doing out there?" I asked.
"Talking to the news reporter."
"About what?"

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, what could they have been talking about.
    Jordan and his under age drinking... it's okay if I won the cup I would be drinking too. The good thing is he'll be 21 soon so we won't have to worry about it any more.
    Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete