Monday, August 10, 2009

update.

Hello...
Im sorry for not updating enough latley. I have been working on this story and on the Evgeni Malkin story so there is a lot coming here soon. Hopefully tommarow. I also have been working on a third story about Marc-Andre Fluery. I know doing three storys will be hard but i am going to try and equally do updates to them. I go back to school on the 24th which is like two weeks now.WOW. summer flew. But anyways around that time updates my be shaky. An comments I also most forgot. They are really helpful when I write. Seriously if i get a awesome Idea in your comments I change the hole story. I acually did to this one i was going to make there first date terrible but someone commented saying they wanted them to have a awesome one. So I changed it. So dont be afraid to throw out weird suggestions. cause I love to hear them.
Comment the new story and tell me if you like it or you can say you hate it. It wont hurt my feelings if it sucks I need to know.

Geno story-- http://pittpensstories.blogspot.com
MAF story-- http://twofortheroad29.blogspot.com


--ciera--

No comments:

Post a Comment