Wednesday, July 1, 2009

chapter 3.

The lights began to come on inside which told us that the boys were about to enter. We struck are poses and held still the best we could. After about a half hour Max Talbot and Kris Letang walked by intrigued by the sign, they tried to make us show any sign of life, trying to break us. Max had to of tried everything in the book. He must have had to go think of some more because he eventually walked away. Soon after that, Evgeni, Marc-Andre and Sidney all walked by not paying much attention. The second time they walked back the stopped well Geno did anyways.
"They change clothes?" he asked.
"yeah i think so! weird eh?!" Sid replied to him.
"Live Models!." Marc read with his adorable accent that sent shivers down my spine.
"they no move? but they real?" Geno asked him.\
"lets go find out." they walked in the store.
Sid to Jess and Kels side. Geno and Marc to Ky's and mine. They touched are arms to see if we were fake or not. Making Trisha laugh as she walked into the back. By now Kris and Max had already come back around for another try. When they realized the guys had come in and tried also they just stood and watched them. Max came in and went straight to Jess, She was a blond so you know he was interested, while Kris just stood outside. I looked out of the corner of my eye at him. He must have seen me cause his mouth dropped. I flashed a smile and made a small undetectable motion with my eyes for him to come in. It was almost break time which ment we could mingle, and right on cue Trisha yelled from the back "TIME!" which ment we could move. We all jumped out when they had turned around hoping to scare them but the only one that jumped was Max. We waved hello and walked back to change into are other outfits to get that out of the way. When we were done to are dismay the boys were waiting for us.
"You guys awesome." Geno exclaimed.
"Not to mention HOT!" Max added.
"thank you." we all excepted.
I didnt mess around with the other guys, there was something about Kris that moved me in his direction. He was off by himself looking at the sunglasses. He must not have noticed me walk over because he was walking around when i walked around and scared him.
"Hey!" he exclaimed.
"sorry. didnt mean to scare you that bad." i said apoligetically
"It's fine. I had been watching you earlier. You are really good." he replied.
"Awhh thank you it means alot." i said.
"Anytime. Im Kris, Kris Letang. As if you might not have known that already." He laughed.
"I knew but it was still polite of you to say it." I told him. "Im Ciera."
"I like your name. Its not to common." he smiled.
"I watched you play the other day, it was a good game. An congratulations on the cup."
"oh really. Thank you." he acted surprised.
"um will you excuse me for one second." I asked.
"be my guest."
I ran over an grabbed my phone off Ky. Thanked Max for his winning goal. An approved of Marc's Amazing performance. In about a minute flat before heading back to Kris.
"sorry had to get my phone off my friend."
"Oh. okay. Sidekick LX.Nice."
"Thank you", i replied, "i just got it the other day."
"terrible back round picture thought i must say." He laughed.
"Hey! I love my truck." i sniped.
"Yeah you may but you know what would make it better?" he asked.
"what could that be?"
"a picture of us with the cup." He said with his cute accent which made it so much better.
"Yeah it would." i had to agree.
An announcement came over the speakers,"all players please meet your coach at the North Entrance."
The boys left so fast none of us even got a number. But then again why would we? we were just fans they met at the mall. Trisha walked in and gave us a early and long lunch break.
"go have fun be backk around 1:30."
It wasnt even noon yet, right before we left someone came running back in.
"hey, im stupid for not doing this before can i get your number.....

1 comment:

  1. I like where this is going, can't wait to see where this goes. Kris is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete