Tuesday, July 14, 2009

chapter nine

About 20minutes later we were sitting in the players parking lot outside Mellon.
"We are here. But the blind fold stays ON!"
"Fine."
I helped her get out of the car, and she latched on to my arm. Im gonna get you there safley relax. I had the boys in the equipement room find some skates that I thought might fit her. I sat her down in the lounge as I went to lace up my skates.
" I will be right back. NO PEAKING!"
"I wont peak I promisse."
She probally peaked when I came back She had the biggest smile on her face. When I took of the blind fold her smile was still intact.
"You peaked."
"Im sorry. I got bored and you took to long."
"You promised." I pouted. "I wanted to see your face when we got on the ice and you saw it all."
"I am so sorry gorgeous." She kissed my check.
"You are forgiven for now." I smiled.
I gave her the skates, laced them up for her, and helped her walk out to the ice.
"This is amazing!" She looked at me.
"I know it is my safe place. Like my heaven." I smiled spinning around on the ice. " I am going to help you at first."
She grabbed my hand and I pulled her on to the ice with me. The first couple of times we skated around she was pretty wobbly. By the 4th time around she got her skills back and it was like she never stopped skating. It kind of made me sad because I didnt get to hold her. She soon came back to me and pulled me along.
"Come on slow poke. Stop day well night dreaming." She laughed pulling me even closer to her.
"Me slow?! I bet I could beat you around the rink and you would only be half way around." I enticed her.
"So! That is because you skate EVERYDAY!"
She gives out comebacks like it is her job.
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." I put my arms around her waist. It felt perfect like it was ment to be.
As we made are way past the benches I stopped to grabb two sticks and two pucks.
Ciera's POV.
"Wanna play?" He asked sticks in hand.
"I ahve never played before. An you want me to play a pro at his game?" I asked hoping he would say no. I didnt want to embarrase my self.
"I'll teach you and go easy on you to! An plus I just want to play horse." He smiled.
"Fine your on! But you owe me." I smirked taking the stick.
I honestly really wasnt half bad. I only got a HO. By the time that I stopped because I was pretty tired.
"You are amazing. Are you sure that you have never played before?"
"Nope but now I can say that I have." I smiled.
He dropped his stick and skated up to me.
"Yeah I guess you can. An honestly You looked So HOT shooting."He said not taking his eyes off me.
I couldnt help but stare into his eyes when I looked at him. My every intention was to kiss him but i got put into a trance while I was staring into those amazing eyes. I felt him pull me tighter. Then I could feel are lips touching for the first time. It sent a rush through my body and I could feel the hairs on the back off my neck stand up.
When we parted his kiss lingered on my lips. I couldnt help but smile ear to ear. I mean the boy was perfect and this by far was the BEST surprise EVER!
"You stole my idea." I laughed.
"What?" He asked confused.
"I wanted to kiss you." He smiled. "But you beat me to it because I got lost in your beautiful eyes."
"I am sorry do you want to kiss again. This time you can do it." He smirked.
"Nope. I think It is time to get to Jordan's." I skated off him following close behind.
"What you dont want to kiss me again? Am I that bad?" He asked with fright in his voice.
"Come on Lover Boy. It is time to party."

1 comment:

  1. Aw that was cute.
    I think that I would peak too.
    Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete