Monday, July 13, 2009

chapter eight

Eating at Grille 36 was very interesting I guess word got around that the Pens were eating here. Vero asked if i would come with her to the restroom. Once out side we sae the damage. Just by opening the door everyone was in are faces trying to see the boys. We barley were able to make it throught the crowd by the bar.
"Wow people must send forwards out or something." Vero Laughed.
"Yeah I know It is crazy out there."
"Make sure we remeber to tell Max there is a Hot pair of twins out here with his jersey on when we get back." She smirked at me " but the real reason i asked you to come with me. Was I wanted to let you in on something."
"Umm Okay?" I questioned.
"Oh dont worry it is something Kris had said to Marc earlier. An I think You by far are my favorite girl so i wanted to tell you."
"Ah V. You have been my favorite since i met you." I hugged her. " you are so much nicer then any of the other girls."
"Thanks girl. Well Marc said He asked Kris about you. An his face got alittle red and he told him that he is really into you, and wants to get to know you on a way deeper level. And you have a surprise coming to!" She screamed the last part.
"I know he told me about the surprise earlier. I want to know what it is, Do you know?"
"No. Marc does but he wouldnt tell me for the fact that he knew I would tell you." she laughed.
"ugh. Why do boys have to catch on so quickly."
When we walked out are food was there. During dinner everyone was excited and talking about Jordans party. I looked over at Kris who wasnt saying a word.
"Why arent you as excited as you were earlier?" I asked him.
"Oh I am Just thinking a bit."
"hmmm about what?" I asked intrigued.
"How your gonna react to your surprise." He laughed.
"Uh whatver. When are we doing this surprise?" I smirked
He looked down to his phone. " Right now would be good"
"We will see you guys up at Jordan's later." He announced
We said are goodbyes. Kris obviously didnt believe Vero and I for he wanted to go out the front door. As soon as he stepped out people were screaming like there life's depended on it.
Kris POV
I dont think she was ready for that. She kind of jumped a little bit. Ireassuringly grabbed her hand. I could hear people saying things like " whos she" " what a slut" things like that. It made me mad. I was going to do pictures and some autographs but that got me so fired up.
"You know you probally shouldnt have held my hand, everyones going to think that im your girlfriend." she laughed.
"ehhh I dont care. and what is wrong with them thinking that?"I smirked watching her every move.
"Nothing" she smiled.
I grabbed her hand tighter, " are you ready for your surprise?"
"Uh YEAH!"
I opened her door for her and ran around the back to get in. Once I was inside I told her she had to wear a blind fold so she gets the full effect. She stared at me strangley but then put it on. I drove back across the bridge and into downtown.

2 comments: