Thursday, July 9, 2009

chapter seven

Okay this is kinda gonna be a long update trying to hold you over because tommarow i have this drill team party. then saturday we are having this like block party i guess you could call it that, an i might update sunday if i get to writing. An next week ill probally only be updating mon and wenesday because theres this huge 4 day concert from thursday to sunday and i will be out there all weekend. An i am hoping my parents let me take my laptop with me to Dance Camp the week after that or there wont be any updates for 2 weeks. So fingers are crossed.
I sighed making Kris laugh. I personally was hoping that they would get lost even though we just met, Kris is so dreamy its really hard to resist him. An what girl wouldnt want to kiss or do other things with him. We sat up as they were walking back hoping not to get any comments about us laying in bed together. We werent so lucky.
"Tangers. What are you doing..." Max enticed, dragging on the end of doing.
"Nothing at all Maxime." Kris smiled.
"That is totally a lie and a half." Jordan added.
"Anyways it doesnt concern you what they were doing boys!" Kelsey insisted.
I flashed her a thank you smile.
"Yeah and plus we gotta get to the Pirates game before coach kills me for holding up the game."
"Darryl Darryl Darryl...Always a kiss ass." Jordan teased.
"Nah your not a kiss ass dude. You girls are coming right?" Kris pleaded.
"Im not sure we should hang out with you guys where photographers are at large. An your fans just might kill us if they catch us doing something by a smil chance." Kylee laughed.
"Ehh you'll be fine. Now come on lets go." They tugged on are arms.
Like little kids wanting something really bad and them trying to con there mother in to it.
"I have to change." I gave in. Kris's puppy dog face got me.
"We arent stopping you." Max smirked.
Kris and Sid pushed Jordan and Max out the door. As soon as we grabbed are suitcases, cloths were flying. Are we being dressy or jeans and a t-shirt. Oh the problems of hanging out with these guys were just beging.
Ky walked out in a knee high black skirt with lace around the bottom. A canary yellow dressy tank top, and black pumps.
While Kels who is a more of a Shirt and jeans kind of girl, struted out in a pair of jeans, flip-flops, and a tank that said 'model'.
Jess came out a little on the dressy side, nice dress pants, heels, and a cute crop top. I figured i would just go between them all.
I wore a pair of ripped capris, high heels and a adorable that had a glitter imprint but it wasnt really glitter it was made to look like it was.
When we walked out the guys were all smiles. At the game we met Vero. Marc-Andre's Girlfriend. I had heard how nice she was so i was pretty stoaked to be meeting her. Which to my expectaions was the nicest person i have ever met. Her accent was to cute. She let us in on a few tips to. I sat there with her 75% of the game. She was trying to figure out some things about me probally to see if i was just a 'puck bunny'.
"I am so glad that you arent a puck bunny, i can tell girls that are as soon as I met them and you defidently arent one of them."
"Um I dont know how to answer that, Thanks?" I questioned.
"Yeah dont mention it, so im gonna let you in on a little info about Kristopher alright?"
"depends is it good or bad?"
"Totally good for you." she smiled.
"Alright then let her rip." i smiled.
"Okay. Kris can be alittle shy at times. well most of the time. An he is very unconfident with girls, I have seen him in 'action' and he just cant do it." she laughed." I am not being me cause he had been through alot with his last girlfriend. She was a local girl, attended Pitt, Star volleyball player, Very pretty girl. But one night Kris couldnt get a hold of her. An noone would tell him where she was."
"yeah i heard about her from one of my friends who is obssesed about pens gossip. Never got the full story though." i sighed.
"Well I guess he just sat out side her frat house waiting for her to show up. Well heres the sad part she did show up but with a Pirate boy who Kris had introd her to a couple weeks before hand. I forget who it was but he was traded awhile back." She continued. "It broke his heart. He wouldnt eat. Sleep. Talk to anyone. His game fell apart. It was terrible to see him go through it."
I could feel tears forming in my eyes.
"So like if he seems weird and non trusting dont give it a second thought because thats probally racing through his mind."
"How could someone do that to a sweet guy like Kris." I could feel the tears now running down my face.
"Yeah you really have got to be a bitch." she wiped the tears off my face.
Thankfully I was wearing waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
Kris interupted her just as she was about to speak.
"Sorry to interupt you lovley ladies. But um Marc in a hot dog eating contest again."
"Are you serious, what am i going to have to do to keep him away from that shit." she shook her head and ran upp the stairs to find him.
Kris pov
I was siked to see Ciera and Vero hitting it off at the game. That helped me because I know if she was a puck bunny then she wouldnt have talked to her that long.
"Vero is very nice." she looked up at me.
It kind of looked like she was crying, but if she was and wanted me to know i think she would say something or V would have.
"Yeah Marc's got him a good girl right there. Hes really lucky." I spat out.
"Mhm but I can think of someone who has probally got it better than Marc right now." she smirked.
"Oh really who might that be?" i asked cordginally.
"YOU!" she smiled.
"Yeah thats true i probally just got him in trouble." I laughed.
She shook her head.
"But the good thing is I am watching one of my favorite teams basically win there game. I just won the freaking STANLEY CUP! LAST NIGHT!! I am with a gorgeous girl who seems to fit in perfectly with my friends and teammates and life so far. An to top that off Jordans having a huge party tonight."
She smiled at me a slight look of embarrasement on her face.
"dont make plans for later, I got a surprise for you before we got to Jordans party."
"Oh really how do you know i dont already have plans. An who says i want to go to that party." she smirked.
"I uh..Erh.. I mean.." I stutterd.
"Im just kidding. I love surprises. An Vero was talking about Jordan's parties earlier so I defidently got to go." she smiled at me.
"alright that is good to know and his partys are sick."
I put my arm around her and pulled her in closer to me. I couldnt help but smile. She was everything I wanted and needed right now. An I wasnt going to lose that very easily. Ever since Jenny, I havent gotten close or even thought about a girl being in my life. I've only know Ciera for 12 hours now and I think I have already fallen for her. She said something that pulled me out of my train of thought.
"huh?" was the only thing I could think to say.
She laughed,"can I have a hint about the surprise." she repeated.
"Nope. You gotta wait and see what it is. But I promise you are going to LOVE it." I smiled.
"Uh no fair." she hit me in the arm.
"Well its called a surprise for a reason." I rubbed my arm where she hit me. "By the way that kind of hurt."
"Good" she laughed, " It was ment to."
She was so cute when she was all flustered.
By the end of the game everyone seemed to be having a good time.
"Who want to get food?" I heard Geno ask in his broken english.
Everyone agreed we would head across the river to Grille 36. Sidney called ahead to let them know we would need the back room for all of us. An also that we wanted to come in the back door instead of the front, knowing alot of people would be going there after the game.
Since noone would reconize Ciera and Kelsey we sent them in with the secret password to see if the room was ready.
"No, Im sorry there is a couple of fans back there that refuse to leave and we cant make them. I guess they figured out someone big was coming when we started setting up." The manager told us.
We called the boys who told us the plans. We walked back to the girls sitting at the table in the back.
"Hi." i smiled nicely.
"Hello" they smiled back.
"So I got a surprise for you girls. But heres the deal. In oder for this special surprise you guys need to move from this table so they can finish fixing this room for us."
"You and just who are you." one sniped.
"friends of some people you would love to met." Kelsey shot back.
"Yeah so do we have a deal?" I asked.
"I guess. But this better be good."
They got up and walked out front with us. I nodded to the Manager who flew to the back to clean up the area. We led them to the parking lot across the road. Both of them with looks of confusion on there faces.
"Are you ready?" Kelsey asked as we reached the cars.
"Yeah." they excitedlt said together.
"We opened up the door to Craig Adams. Eric Godard. And of course we had to give them one star, Evgeni Malkin. An plus Vero wanted to piss off his Girlfriend Oksana, She said that she wasnt her favorite. An Geno didnt mind metting some fans.
The Girls shreaked when they got out. As they were talking picture and signing autographs everyone else bolted to the resturant before people noticed them. When the other three were done us five braced for walking in to the resturants front door. Kelsey was in front with the three guys following her, with me in the back to keep fans from mobbing them. It worked pretty well.

1 comment:

  1. Aw so cute. Craig and Eric are stars in my book.
    Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete