Sunday, July 26, 2009

chapter ten

This is kind of a fluff chapter. It leads into something BIG! But uhmmm i just wanted to update before camp tommarow...
I will update again maybe friday or sunday.:]
---ciera---
When we reached Jordans Huge, there were cars parked EVERYWHERE. Music was blaring to the point that you could hear it half way down the rode. Inside seemed like I had just steped into a club. People dancing everywhere even on the stairs. Surprisingly with all the alcohol flowing no one had fallen. Kris grabbed my hand and lead me to the Cabana out by the pool, where the girls and all the guys were chilling at. When I found Vero she was a little tipsy.
"Girl you need a drink...." she slurred alittle bit.
I looked to my right to see that Marc was handing me a I C Light.
"Thank you Marc." I put the can up in the air to toast to him.
"Wanna dance?" a couple of the girls asked us.
"Yeah." V and I yelled.
Not all of them were trashed but most were. I found it bery funny to watch them dance.
We danced for a while before the guys had noticed what we were doing an came over to join us.
I felt Kris's hands wrap around my waist
"Are you having fun tonight?" He whispered into my ear.
"Yeah. This is a really great time. One of the best partys I have ever been to."
He kissed my check. "I am glad your having a blast. An that you and the girls have become good friends."
"Me two. They are so funny."
As the night ended we ALL ended up staying at Jordans. Anyone on the team or there wives or girlfriends 'had to stay' and were passed out somewhere in the house.
The next morning I woke up having Kris's arms raped around my waist. I could really get used to that. I tried to make a attempt to get up, But he just held on tighter and brought me in closer to him. I gave into him and fell back asleep.
I woke up about a hour or so later by the girls.
"Hey can you get out of his clutch." Vero asked.
"I can try."
"good we are gonna make a HUGE breakfast for them."
They helped me get out by putting a pilllow in my place. One by one the boys awoke to the smell of food. We had everything that you could need for a hangover.
Soon enough everyone was back to normal.
"Kris it is your turn for the party tonight." Max yelled from the pool.
"Will you help me." he whispered.
"You didnt even have to ask." I smiled.
"Good. Cause I am not great at planning huge partys. Like the one last night. An I want to show you a good time."
"Awhh It is okay I will help you make it better then Jordans."
"Okay sounds good. I guess I should proablly show you my house so you can tell me what I need. Right?" He questioned.
"umm yeah. I guess. But we can just go get the beer and stuff first."
He shook his head in agreement.
We headed to the store to get the stuff soon after.
"I am glad you agreed to help me with this. I would totally be lost if not." He turned a shade of pink.
"Anything for you stud." I laughed getting out of the car.
"I dont see why you dont let me open the door for you."
"Cause im not the kind of girl that is waited hand and foot on by her guy. I would rather do that to them."
Kris POV
Inside the store I just let her get whatever she wanted and pushed the buggy behind her.
"Beer. Kris. Go get the beer."She pointed in the direction she wanted me to go.
"Alright. Take the buggy. I got to get another one."
Walking back I kind of got lost. I wasnt used to this Giant Eagle. But It was the closest thing to Jordans an she wanted to get it done early.
I got about 5 cases of I C Light, A few budweiser and budlight. Then went searching for Ciera.
"Got it." I found her at the other end of the store.
"Not planning on drinking?" She asked looking at the beer.
"Parade is tommarow." I smiled. " I was gonna stop of an get a keg." She laughed.
"I knew you werent gonna just drink that." She smirked. "I got martini mix for the girls."
"Alright. I was gonna ask you what to get for them but you already got it covered."
"Im just good like that." She smirked.
After we checked out an loaded up the stuff, we headed over to the hotel so she could get a shower and get ready.
It was a lonley drive back to my house. I wanted to stay there but she made me leave because 'there was stuff in the car.' I will just get bored and come back earlier then planned.
I stopped off to get the keg as I intended.
I decided only one would suffice, I didnt want in trouble for a bunch of drunken idiots. I unloaded and put the cleaner in the pool. Put some of the beer and ice in the bar outside, sat down and cracked open the first beer of the night.

2 comments:

  1. They're so cute. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for the next update... hope their party goes good =D

    ReplyDelete