Thursday, July 2, 2009

chapter four.

I couldnt help but smile when i turned around to see Kris. "Yeah sure."
He gave me his phone, I typer in my number, while he was apoligizeing for having to run out on us, an was gone in 30seconds. I turned to see all the girls with huge smiles on there faces. When we were on are way down to the foodcourt Ky and Kels wouldnt stop smiling and laughing.
"His hair. Wow!" Kelsey laughed.
"I think its sexy." Jessica chimed in and smiled at me.
"Omg, Theres a chinese resturant!" Kylee yelled.
"Yes, we do like chinese in Pittsburgh."
We all turned around to see Max standing behind us. Kylee's face turned the brightest shade of red.
"arent you suppose to be with your coach?" Kelsey asked.
"we were doing interviews." He laughed. "I dipped out."
We just looked at him then continued to walk are circle, leaving them there. As soon as we hit McDonald's i was done searching.
"So you're a mickey d's kind of girl?"I heard a familar voice to my right say.
"I think you guys are following us." I laughed.
He shrugged, "What if i am following you?"
"It's Whatever." I smirked.
"So what are you going to order?"
"Umm a parfait and fries." i replied.
"That's it? Damm steriotypes for models are true. They never eat anything."
"No trust me i can eat, just not that hungry." i tried to convince him.
As i went to sit down the rest of the guys walked in. I could feel myself getting embarrased as they looked at me as they walked by my table. I could see the girls sitting with some of the guys, but at seperate tables. I laughed to myself when i saw Max and Kylee together. Soon after that Kris sat down with a big mac a large fry and a large powerade.
"Where you from?" he asked.
i just stared at him, "First off how do you eat all that an not get sick. Secondly, i am from Ohio."
"Should'nt you like the Blue Jackets?" was the first thing out of his mouth." i dont know how i do but it's good stuff. He laughed shoving a fry in his mouth.
"No Pens girl since i was little." I smiled.
"Ever been to a game?"
"Yeah my brother-in-law's family has season tickets above the Zamboni. I go when they have extra tickets."
"Oh, really. Ever been on the ice before?" he asked sipping his drink.
"No, I havent been on ice since i was like 5."
"well i will have to help you with that sometime." He smiled.
I got a text from Kelsey right as he finished that sentence. He grabbed it of the table before i got to it.
"Kelsey's that one with Sidney right?" he asked.
"Yepp, can i have the phone?"
"Nope!" he smirked reading the message."Who is your loverboy?"
I could feel my face getting warm. "my what?" I looked over to see her pointing to Kris. As that point i know my face was as red as the fry containor.
"What was she talking about me?" he asked, "Am I your loverboy?"
I just stared at him trying to figure out if he was making fun of me or was trying to make me less embarrassed. While i was looking away trying to hide the embarrasement i got a text, this time he let me have it. I didnt reconize the number, but opened it anyways.
"dont be embarrased, I'd love to be your loverboy."
Looking up at him, he had a big smile on his face.
"i guess you can be my loverboy then." i smiled.
By now it was almost 1:30. The good thing about the mall being closed was that we only had to be there till they left. Then we could go. When we left i told him,"shop fast and maybe we can hit the ice later?"
He smiled and I walked away with the girls.
"Okay guys we need to get a hotel up here. For like the weekend, join the festivaties. I think it would be fun." Kylee pleaded.
"Max's idea?" we laughed.
"Yeah kind of but it would be more fun then back home."
we all agreed an called home on are way back to the store. My parents, Kylee's and Kelsey's all had agreed. But Jessica's wouldnt give in. She told them she had to go to think it over an she'd call when she was done. Ky called her mom back an told her to reason with Jamie, Jessica's mom.

We re-took are pose's switching so that Kelsey was on my side.
"What the hell kels?"
"What?"
"Loverboy ring a bell."
"ha-ha sory about that i was just kidding i thought you'd read it an lighten up a bit you seemed tense but when i seen he had it i knew i made it more uncomfortable over there."
"Yeah till he sent me this", i pulled out my phone when trisha went in the back to show her the message.

2 comments:

  1. Aw Kris wants to be her loverboy. I wouldn't say no to that offer. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yah... I wouldn't turn that down either!!
    I really hope Kris takes her for a skate... that'd be too cute!

    ReplyDelete