Saturday, July 4, 2009

chapter five.

She about died at sight of the words.
"Ohhh Myyy Goddd. That is by far the cutest thing i have ever seen!" she squealed taking the phone.
"yeah you're telling me. I know Iprobally shouldn't be saying this but I'm starting to really like him." i bashfully added.
"well if Jess can stay hopefully you will be seeing more of him soon."
I looked over at her staring at me then down to my phone. At that point I was praying that she would get to stay. I knew alot about Kris stats wise, but personally not that much. I wanted to get to know the real him, not the hockey player. An plus I never was nor will I ever be one of those 'puck bunnies' and I wanted him to know that. An i knew he was one of the 'shy' guys on the team and usually so am I. So to get both of us out of are safe boundries there had to be something there. Right? Kelsey snapped me out of my trance.
"have you seen this picture?"
"huh?"unsure of what she said.
"here just look." she handed me the phone.
My back round was changed. It was the cutest picture of Kristopher, he was right 'a picture of him' was much better.
(see the picture?)(http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii68/crosbybmschr0/IMG_07531.jpg)

~Kris's POV~
As I watched her walk away with her friends i couldnt help but think I cant let this one get away. There was something diffrent about her that i liked and could figure out just what made her bring me out of my comfort zone. As soon as they were out of sight I ran over to the guys..
"Hey we need to hurry up and finish what we need to do!" I excitedly staggered back and forth like I was on a caffine rush.
"whoa! calm down Tangers." Sid replied.
"Yeah. What's got your tighty whiteies in a bunch?" Jordan chuckled.
"the faster we get done here, the longer we get to hang out with them." i pointed off in there direction.
"well lets get going." Max shoot up.
When we would see another teammate we would tell them we only had a certain amout of time left, which we really didnt, But hell they believe anything Sidney says. Even though he just shook his head as we said it. We made are last loop around telling the store owners that we were leaving an they could close up now, Leaving the girls for last. On are way there we ran into Bylsma, he informed us that we had a prier engagement after this to not go running off to Canada since thats where we all are from. We all just looked at Sid knowing it was his fault.
"sorry! next time i wont ask." he defended. We all laughed.

*ciera's POV*
Around 3'oclock the boys came by one finale time before we were done. Trisha thanked us for everything, as did we. She also told us to be ready to recieve a phone call soon to set up a day when the mall isnt closed. She let us have all the cloths we wore today, we told her it wasnt nesicarry, but she bagged them all up and pushed us out the door to the waiting boys.
"HHHeeeellllloooo." they all said at once, with evil looking grins on there faces. Like they had just thought of some evil plan. Max was the first brave one to tell us what they were schemeing.
"We want to hang out with you lady's some more. But sadly thanks to Sidney we have to head over to the bucos game."
"which is where you four come in." sid added.
"Basically your coming with us cause we know we will be bored."Jordan added. Who seemed to be taking a liken to Jessica.
"First of we gotta find out if were going to be able to stay this lovley 4 day weekend.well acually 3 now." Kelsey replied.
"An second we dont have tickets to the game either." Kylee added.
"well someone make a PHONE CALL!!" Jordan and Max said together.
Jessica and Kylee walked out of range to call her parents. During that time period everyone just kind of stood around being quite trying to hear what they were saying. Except for Sid assuring us that we wouldnt need tickets if we were going with them. Jess came back with a big smile on her face. Now all we need is a hotel. We already had are stuff in the car because we just planned on going back to Kelsey's house that night. Everyone got to calling around to get us a room. Are parents wanted the best for there daughters so we ended up getting a suite at the Hilton but that was only because Mr. Crosby since it was so short notice. We all gave Sid a kiss on his check and headed to the cars. The boys were all deffidently jealous you could see it in there faces, but Sidney he was the one that they were jealous of for once.

3 comments:

  1. hehe I love how no one questions Sidney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Zigh.
    Kris is adorable.
    Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Zigh.
    Kris is adorable.
    Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete