Wednesday, July 8, 2009

chapter six

okay some of this is gonna be in french. Translations for thosse of you who dont know french are at the bottom. An sorry if i happen to mess something up!!:]
Outside Sidney, Kris, Kelsey and I had decided we were going to switch passengers for the ride into downtown with everyone else meeting us there. It was quite funny to see Kris try to get in to my truck for the fact that it has a 7'' lift kit on it and I dont think he expected it to be that hard. I had the windows down and the music blaring before he even closed the door. Kris's hair was so cute when the wind would blow it. I know he had to of seen me staring becuase i just couldnt help but look in between driving. It was flowing like he was a god!
~Kris POV~
Getting in to her truck was quite difficult for me i didnt think id would be to hard and it looked totally diffrent on her phone. Once we left I had a lot of fun on the short drive to the hotel then I have ever had before. She's crazy but in a good way. Watching her scream and start rocking out singing to 'Jason Aldean's: Hicktown.' was by far the cutest thing i have ever seen. A side you dont see from most girls in Pittsburgh. Her hick was coming out of her, and it was nice to find someone who was diffrent. Since she did know who i was i still wasnt sure about that hole deal but i guess i will find that out later.
Sidney was sure looking like he was getting comfortable with Kelsey seeing they walked hand-in-hand in to the lobby. I grabbed Ciera's stuff and left everyone elses for them.
"Hey you know that you dont have to do that." She pushed me.
"Yeah yeah. I am being nice just let me do it." I smiled.
She laughed then walked in beside me, are hands brushing each others every couple seconds. It took alot of strenght to not grab her hand, i wanted to and im sure she did to but we just met i didnt want to rush things. Sid had gotten the keys and threw one are way as they were heading back for Kelsey's stuff. She smiled and i lead her to the elavator.
-Kelseys POV-
Kris laughed as we walked back out we kind of forgot about my stuff.
"Hey Sid."
"yeah?"
"Whats the story on Kris?"
"What do you mean? Hes a mad defenseman, from Canada. He's really shy, especially when it comes to girls. He had been diffrent ever since his best friend who died last year during the finals. Uhh Uhhh I dont know really anythin else thats really important."
"Well is he a womanizer? Like i hear Max is?"
"No he is more of the 'im afraid of girls' type of person. If you are worried about her then there is nothing to worry about." He reasured.
The rest of the guys and Ky and Jess pulled in just as we were walking in. Sid walked back to give them a key and must have told Max that word was getting around cause he looked at me and put his hands in the air.
*Ciera POV*
We just kind of stared at each other in a akward silence on the elavator ride till I broke my silence.
"Hey Kris."
"yeah."
"Salut" Kris nearly had a heart attack when i said that.
"tu sais coment parler français?" he asked shockingly.
"Oui." i smiled.
"tu sais parler la langue très bien?
"non just un petit peu"
"où la tu appris a parler français?"
"l'ecole."
"genial!"
We reached are door the hole time talking in French. I think he was very shocked that I knew what I did. I guess acually taking 4 years in high school was worth it.
"deux millie quatre cent quatre-vingt-trois."
"oui! Monsier Letang."
We walked in the room, There were 5 beds, two were in seperate rooms the other three were together. I walked towards the windows and pulled back the curtains to see downtown. I just love everything about it so to some that may be "ewe" but to me it's heaven. Pittsburgh is my favorite place in the world, it is so diffrent when you get in the area the atmosphere is just amazing.
"which bed are you going to take?" he walked over and asked.
"Which one do you think i should take?"
"umm Lets see how bout we test them?"
"Sounds good." I laughed.
We both ran for the same bed, and bounced down onto it, then laid down.
"Eh, it's not bad."
"I like this one a lot." Knowing where this was going.
"Well in that case I guess I am taking this one." I tirned to him, "Plus it's one by its self, in its own room."
"Yeah that could be a good thing considering Max and Jordan are in to your friends." He laughed.
We were still laying there talking when everyone else finally walked in.
"HELLO?"
"Back here."
Translations:]]
"hi." Kris nearly had a heart attack when i said that.
"you know French?" he asked shockingly.
"yes." i smiled.
"How much?"
"not a lot but enough."
"where did you learn?"
"school"
"awesome!"
We reached are door the hole time talking in French. I think he was very shocked that I knew what i did. I guess acually taking 4 years in high school was worth it.
"2483"
"yes. Mr. Letang."

3 comments:

  1. Kris is adorable. And I love Pittsburgh so much, parts of downtown are a bit scary though. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lord, I can't wait to see the trouble they get up to in a hotel room lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! No offence but when I read the french part I laughed!!! Don't trust the translators!!! I go to French school be trust me when I say that my teachers would have had a heart attack if they see wat translators tell English people a translation in French!!! Here's the good translations if u want to correct it!!!
    "Salut"
    "tu sais coment parler français?"
    "oui"
    "tu sais parler la langue très bien?
    "non just un petit peu"
    "où la tu appris a parler français?"
    "l'école "
    "génial!"
    Btw I changed a bit the part where he asked her how much she could speak the language. It'll make more sence in French!!!
    Hope I helped u !!!
    And luv the story!!!

    ReplyDelete